PhD in Chemistry and Energetics (Université Pierre et Marie Curie, Paris 6)
Fluidics, Microfluidics and Nano fluidics
Heat and Mass Transfer
Nano-Materials, Bio-materials, Smart/active Materials and Carbon-based materials
Sensing and Bio-sensing
- C. Minetti, C.S. Iorio, H. Machrafi, High-frequency temperature pulse-response behaviour through a porous nanocomposite scaffold for measuring the uptake of biological fluids, Mathematical Biosciences and Engineering, 2019, 16, 4873-4884. .
- H. Machrafi, Nanomedicine by extended non-equilibrium thermodynamics: cell membrane diffusion and scaffold medication release, Mathematical Biosciences and Engineering, 2019, 16, 1949-1965. .
- H. Machrafi, C. Minetti, V. Miskovic, P.C. Dauby, F. Dubois, C.S. Iorio, Self-assembly of carbon nanotube-based composites by means of evaporation-assisted depositions: importance of drop-by-drop self-assembly on material properties, Materials Chemistry and Physics, 2018, 218, 1-9. .
- H. Machrafi, G. Lebon, Fluid flow through porous and nanoporous media within the prisme of extended thermodynamics: emphasis on the notion of permeability, Microfluidics and Nanofluidics, 2018, 22, 65. .
- H. Machrafi, Y. Lyulin, C.S. Iorio, O. Kabov, P.C. Dauby, Numerical parametric study of the evaporation rate of a liquid under a shear gas flow: Experimental validation and the importance of confinement on the convection cells and the evaporation rate, International Journal of Heat and Fluid Flow, 2018, 72, 8-19. .
- V. Miskovic, S. Traettino, C. Minetti, H. Machrafi, A. Amirfazli, F. Dubois, C.S. Iorio, Fabrication and Characterization of Polystyrene Colloidal Photonic Crystals on Soft Sodium Alginate Film, Journal of Nanoelectronics and Optoelectronics, 2018, 13, 472-478.
- H. Machrafi, C. Minetti, P.C. Dauby, C.S. Iorio, Self-assembly by multi-drop evaporation of carbon-nanotube droplets on a polycarbonate substrate, Physica E: Low-dimensional Systems and Nanostructures, 2017, 85, 206-213. .
- H. Machrafi, G. Lebon, C.S. Iorio, Effect of volume-fraction dependent agglomeration of nanoparticles on the thermal conductivity of nanocomposites: Applications to epoxy resins, filled by SiO2, AlN and MgO nanoparticles, Composites Science and Technology, 2016, 130, 78-87. .
- H. Machrafi, G. Lebon, The role of several heat transfer mechanisms on the enhancement of thermal conductivity in nanofluids, Continuum Mechanics and Thermodynamics, 2016, 28, 1461-1475. .
- H. Machrafi, G. Lebon, Size and porosity effects on thermal conductivity of nanoporous material with an extension to nanoporous particles embedded in a host matrix, Physics Letters A, 2015, 379, 968-973. .
- H. Machrafi, A. Rednikov, P. Colinet, P.C. Dauby, Importance of wavenumber dependence of Biot numbers in one-sided models of evaporative Marangoni instability: horizontal layer and spherical droplet, Physical Review E, 2015, 91, 053018. .